“…reaching the lost and feeding the multitudes.”

Cody’s “Country” Album

Hi Everyone!

I have been trying to get everything organized with Cody’s new website and had to post this (hopefully Cody doesn’t mind). I ABSOLUTELY love Cody’s country album and I have just been made aware that it is available for easy download through a company called CDBaby (which I have never heard of before today). If you want to hear some AMAZING music and have not heard this album…IT IS A MUST HAVE! I am posting the link below that will direct you to his “CDBaby Page”.

By the way; my favorites are “Misery Lane”, “Better State of Mind”, “Get On With It”

Hopefully we will have his other Albums and his new album posted on CDBaby soon!

Click Here To Check It Out

P.S. This album is also available on iTunes (just search “Cody James” in the iTunes Store).

Advertisements

6 responses

1. Ron Anderson

I really love ur music, but unfortunately I don’t have any of ur albums.. is there any way I can get all of them for a bulk price??

April 3, 2012 at 11:04 am

• Hey Ron, good question. I know that they do specials like that at my concert venues i.e. A person buys one of everything they get a discount. Let me give you an email of someone who would have that answer as I stay out of that end of things. jamie@codyjames.org Be Blessed Brother

April 3, 2012 at 11:53 am

2. Sam Pryor

I just want to thank Cody for bringing me back to where I need to be for my family and just in time our 17 year old daughter Tracie Cottrill took off I just pray she ia ok and will call us I love you brother

April 3, 2012 at 10:42 am

• Sam, I hurt for you in the situation with your daughter, Ive been there, and it was one of the hardest times my wife Jamie and I ever had. I want to pray for you right now:
      Father God, I ask humbly that you would protect Tracie while she is away; but that Lord you would soften her heart and lead her home. Lord give peace and insight to her family during this time. I praise you father, for I know that praise is our part in your doing battle for us. We praise your Holy name Jesus, and we plea the blood of Jesus over this situation.
      Amen
      Sam, no matter how weird it may feel to praise God at this time, do it!! God will do battle for you and bring her home.
      Blessings Brother,
      Cody

April 3, 2012 at 11:43 am

3. Me personally I would promote everyone to go to Cody James web site and purchase merchandise there. NICE TO SEE YA PROMOTING! have a great day! remember friends it takes your act of kindness and compassion of donations and purchasing merchandise to help keep Cody James ministries on the road and helping lead confused friends to Christ and show them Cody’s living testimony to never give up hope! be blessed my friends

March 8, 2012 at 6:15 pm

• Chad, Thankyou Brother for your sincere call to the body for support. Wether it be Prayerful or financial, it takes both to keep us traveling the highways and byways, injecting the Good news of Christ into dark places. Heres a hard truth: There are men and women, young and old, who at this very moment truly believe there is no hope for them; they have lost everything that they once held dear due to a lack of knowledge that has led them to bad desicions and actions; family and friends have disowned them, their children are in foster care, and they believe this is their lot in life. Even as I type this reply, sadly someone will take there own life.
      God’s word says in Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed from lack of knowledge. “Because you have rejected knowledge, I also reject you as my priests; because you have ignored the law of your God, I also will ignore your children’… My friends,It is our job as True followers of Christ to reach into the dark places and Preach the GOSPEL, teach the TRUTH, the whole truth of God’s word, and disciple these same ones. Those of you who aid us in this mission may or may not see the fruit of your giving; but know well that your Father in Heaven sees all and has a reward greater than you could even imagine waiting for you. My prayers are with you always,
      Cody